If you are looking to freshen up your self-care routine consider making a spiritual bath to better balance your energy.
How can I create a spiritual bath?
Blend the following ingredients to enjoy a restorative soak that can purify your aura and optimize your energy.
- Natural salt: This is base for your cleansing bath due to its ability to pull out toxins and release them. We recommend 2-3 handful of pink Himalayan, sea or Epsom salt.
- Baking soda: This kitchen staple is good for more than just cookies. Blending bicarbonate and sodium ion provide an array of physical and energetic benefits. We suggest anywhere from ¼ to 2 cups
- Herbs: Make sure to include some herbs either in the form of essential or plants boiled in water. Lavender is especially good to ease lingering emotions and stress trapped in the body. Other beneficial herbs include rose, chamomile, calendula, peppermint, rosemary, geranium, bergamot, grapefruit, orange, jasmine, sandalwood, and ylang-ylang.
- Candles: Candles are powerful portals to the spirit realm and means to attract positivity into our lives. Through candles we can infer messages from the Divine to help gain clarity.
- Make Magical Soap: This is a tool of manifestation, especially when it comes to love.
Performing a Spiritual Cleansing Bath
- Schedule It: Allocate 20-60 minutes of uninterrupted time that is free of any distraction
- Get Organized: To have an effect ritual it is important to have neat and clean bathroom as clutter can amplify negative energy.
- Set an Intention: The intention you select will guide how you craft any spiritual bath including the essential oils, crystals, plants, candles, music, and lighting you might select. It is important to not overthink your intention, and instead go with your first gut instinct.
- Get in the Mood: Create a setting that fits with your intention. This includes lighting candles, dimming any indoor lights and selecting an ideal playlist.
- Draw Your Bath: Fill your tub with water at your ideal temperature and adding in your chosen ingredients.
- Soak in Your Intention: During your bath focus on your intention and allow the negative energy to flow out of you. Mindfully breathe in and out slowly from your diaphragm and envision your spiritual battery being recharged.
- Watch your Cares Drain Away: When you are ready to end your bath climb out of the tub. Gentle dry yourself off and rub lotion into your body that corresponds with the herbs you included in your bath. Drain the tub and envision your negativity going down the drain. When all the used water is gone make sure you clean your tub to fully purge the toxic energy from your life and to prepare it for you next spiritual bath.